A question that is likely to be on a lot of employers’ mind is whether the employer can be liable for a vaccine related injury if that vaccine is required as a condition of employment. The law firm Peterson, Logren & Kilbury, P.A. address that very issue below.
- Workers’ Compensation Liability for Vaccine-Related Injuries
- Make Sure Your Independent Contractors Don’t Become Employees
- COVID’s Impact on the MOD
- A Look At Medical Cannabis In Work Comp
- COVID19 Vaccine; What Employers Should Know.
- Temporary Workers
- It Doesn’t Pay to Pay
- Double Dipping
- Catastrophic injury:Who reports to OSHA?
- In-Patient Hospitalization – What OSHA Requires