Specific to Minnesota, Peterson, Logren, and Kilbury, P.A. present criteria to consider when determining whether a laborer is an employee or an independent contractor. When injured, an independent contractor is not covered under workers’ compensation but rather they can file a claim under their own personal health insurance.
- Workers’ Compensation Liability for Vaccine-Related Injuries
- Make Sure Your Independent Contractors Don’t Become Employees
- COVID’s Impact on the MOD
- A Look At Medical Cannabis In Work Comp
- COVID19 Vaccine; What Employers Should Know.
- Temporary Workers
- It Doesn’t Pay to Pay
- Double Dipping
- Catastrophic injury:Who reports to OSHA?
- In-Patient Hospitalization – What OSHA Requires