The use of medical cannabis has been debated in many states. Currently this substance is trying to find its place amongst Minnesota’s workers’ compensation claims. The law firm Peterson, Logren & Kilbury, P.A. summarize the status of this situation below. All WCMC clients are free to contact the attorneys at PLK with any questions regarding this topic.
- Workers’ Compensation Liability for Vaccine-Related Injuries
- Make Sure Your Independent Contractors Don’t Become Employees
- COVID’s Impact on the MOD
- A Look At Medical Cannabis In Work Comp
- COVID19 Vaccine; What Employers Should Know.
- Temporary Workers
- It Doesn’t Pay to Pay
- Double Dipping
- Catastrophic injury:Who reports to OSHA?
- In-Patient Hospitalization – What OSHA Requires